Thursday, March 25, 2010

grades and ice cream

I managed to finish my paper last night without staying up too late. I think it turned out all right, but there were things I wanted to address that I feel I wasn't able to due to the word limit of 1,500; I already had 1,726, and I didn't want to cram more into my already-condensed paper.

I think I'm doing well in my classes. I scored a B+ on my Rhetoric midterm, and I have a B+ in my computer competency class with a few assignments and tests to go to bring the grade up. My Chinese classes, I'm not sure, but I assume I do well.

This weekend, I need to look into graduate schools in China that won't limit me to pursuing Linguistics. Just because I'm an English-Chinese major doesn't mean I want to teach English in China.
My car and the house need cleaning, and because I'll have some time before big projects are due, I should be able to accomplish such things this weekend, weather permitting.

The bread came out nicely. I made another loaf in honor of Eric's arrival in Tuesday. I think next I'll make dough to use for pizza crust.
He's been under the weather the last two days. I think he's a little jet-lagged because he's been so tired morning and night. I hope he's alright. I just don't have time right now to handle it. Maybe I'll take him out for ice cream this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment